Global industry leader is looking to hire a Project Manager on an on-sight contract basis. This role can be remote but must be available to work PST hours.
The Project Manager manage vendor implementation and integration project that will provide for a Time & Attendance, Employee scheduling, and Payroll processing solution. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of project including initiation, engagement with vendors and 3rd party integration groups, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing phases, produce project artifacts, identify risks and escalate issues for resolution. Project Manager will work closely with a group of Business Analysts, Technical Architecture team, and various vendors in support of an upcoming product launch.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success. Take proactive action to ensure plan is on track.
- Focus on timely scoping, completion of project milestones, quality reviews, scheduling and delivery of development and integration projects.
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including communication and change management.
- Work with internal Business Analysts and clients, as well as third-party vendor software representatives to validate and confirm project requirements.
- Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytic skills.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Generate professional quality Project Documents, presentations, statuses, timelines, deadlines and performance evaluations.
- Assess risks and create action plan to minimize project risks.
- Must possess excellent communication and people skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- 3-5 years of experience managing large projects ($4 MM or above) with examples of successful implementation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor's degree and/ or relevant experience required
- Knowledge of Union Time Entry, Payroll and reporting, preferably in broadcast, programming and entertainment
- Payroll project experience with union payrolls