Senior Human Capital Consultant- Multiple Locations
- Posted: over a month ago
SRE is looking for Senior Human Capital Consultants to support strategic initiatives among our SRE clients. The SRE client site locations include:
- Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
- Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Edwards, California
- Greenbelt, Maryland
- Hampton, Virginia
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Houston, Texas
- Mountain View, California
- Washington, D.C.
- Wallops Island, Virginia
The Senior Human Capital Consultant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the evaluation of operational requirements relative to human capital required within the program guidance and review process. The Senior Human Capital Consultant has expert knowledge of federal human capital policies, practices, concepts, and procedures enabling advisory and consultive services in, but not limited to, Business Management and Operations, Learning and Talent Development, Leadership Development, or Organizational Development lines of business. Duties associated with this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting data in accordance with plans, as well as verifying and analyzing data to identify trends and potential problems, recommending program modifications, as applicable.
- Creating reports of findings, designing, scheduling conducing analyses, writing reports, and preparing presentations.
- Providing expert program consultation to all levels of management and employees on complex human capital matters.
- Conducting needs assessments, plans, and executing general project management support.
- Establishing criteria for evaluating and tracking metrics and leading or assisting in special projects or initiatives as requested.
Must be US Citizen and Clearable
- Knowledge of federal human capital policies, practices, concepts, and procedures enabling advisory and consultive services in, but not limited to, Business Management and Operations, Learning and Talent Development, Leadership Development, or Organizational Development lines of business.
- Knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheet, and software applications.
- Knowledge of virtual meeting platforms, such as GoToWebinar, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Skill in writing, effective communication, and use of the English language.
- Skill in organizing, attention to detail, and creating and improving processes.
- Skill in defining problems, conducting research, collecting data, and executing reports.
- Skill in designing, developing, and implementing improvements to human capital policies and programs.
- Skill in conducting analyses, creating reports of findings, and preparing and presenting presentations.
- Skill in conceiving and implementing process improvements.
- Skill in effective interpersonal communication.
- Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to provide expert program consultation to all levels of management and employees on complex human capital matters.
- Ability to apply and demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and provide insight and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ability to ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis for human resource program development.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining effective organization.
- Ability to maintain a harmonious and effective working relationship with SRE employees and federal contracting industry staff.
- Ability to coordinate work with other Human Resources staff and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Ability to uphold high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
Education: Master's Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Six (6) years of related, professional work experience.
Note: Experience in handling human resources issues such as career development, performance management and employee retention preferred.
Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE)
AddressMountain View, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Strategic Resolution Experts (SRE)