Seeking a motivated team player to join a tier 1 Production Department in the Automotive Stamping Industry. The qualified individual will oversee and possibly operate various production machines such as, progressive and transfer dies, manual stamping, robotic welders, projection welders, and automatic presses on our first shift.
Our company offers competitive pay and benefits including health care, 401k, holidays, vacation and an exceptional place to work.
- Coordinate weld fixture changes and first off parts are approved.
- Ensure production orders for next jobs are available.
- Track stock of production supplies like lubricants, weld gas and weld rod.
- Confirm daily production numbers in SAP.
- Correct production orders and labels to match produced quantities.
- Track production hours and parts made per shift.
- Track overtime of employees.
- Schedule employees to machines.
- Perform in-process quality and identity checks according to operator check sheets and instructions.
- Must take ownership of duties
- Must leave daily emails to the day shift team as to what took place during the shift (shift notes) by piece of equipment and operation, including changeovers, quality issues and general information.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a manufacturing environment operating various production machines, specifically manual stamping and possibly projection welders, robotic welders, automatic presses.
- Must have significant knowledge of stamping and forming techniques.
- Must be a team player, problem solver and have quality awareness.
- Excellent communicator with a detail mindset
**Strategic Recruiting Services has been contracted to assist in hiring for this position.**
Strategic Recruiting on Behalf of Gedia
Why Work Here?GEDIA is a leading partner in the automotive industry. GEDIA was founded over one hundred years ago. We have been manufacturing products for the automotive industry since 1955. As a reliable partner, we develop and manufacture pressed vehicle body parts and welded assemblies for the automotive industry all over the world. Our success has been shaped significantly by our reliability and our particularly distinctive problem-solving expertise. www.gedia.com
Growing and looking for people who want to be part of the team in a family type environment.
Auburn Hills, MI