The Office Assistant position is a part time member of the New Hope staff and reports to the Assistant Director. This position is Monday to Thursday from 10am to 3pm. Additional flex hours may be available based on programming and event needs.
- Direct incoming support calls, emails, and general communication
- Day-to-day office operations, including bill paying, credit card processing, mailings and inventory maintenance.
- Calendar, social media, and website management
- Coordinate office hospitality and delegate cleaning responsibilities.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to stakeholders per Assistant Director
- Manage and train office volunteers to assist with day-to-day office operations, projects, and tasks.
- Coordinate and execute monthly correspondence.
- Implement and manage registration processes for fundraising/special events.
- Occasional support at programs, outreach, and special events.
- A solid Christian foundation with demonstrated spiritual and emotional maturity.
- Comfortable working in small, growing nonprofit team environment with staff & volunteers.
- Goal oriented with demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to implement office systems.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers and technology, including Microsoft Office 365.
- A friendly and engaging personality.
- Personal experience with grief and healing after loss is helpful.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- $15-17/ hour
- Bereavement training and leadership development.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- 18-20 hours per week
**Strategic Recruiting Services has been contracted to assist in the hiring process for this position. **