- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Industrial Engineer to become an integral part of our team!
Help maximize our work flow and spatial utilization. Work with operation managers to improve productivity, quality and output. Create engineering drawings utilizing SolidWorks CAD software. Perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Engineering Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct studies to create efficiencies.
- Assist operations in work center layout, equipment consultation and new product launches.
- Implement continuous improvement processes.
- Assist in evaluating new product designs for manufacturability.
- Work cross-functionally with all MDI departments and personnel.
- Prepare, enter, monitor and release engineering change orders.
- Prepare bill of materials.
- Proficient in workflow optimization.
- Work center layout and equipment consultation.
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills to foster a positive work environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities, excelling in attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel.
- Proficient in Solid Works CAD software, primarily 3-D solid molding and drawing creation.
- Knowledge of Lotus and Mac-Pac software preferred.
- Valid Driver Operators License
MDI Worldwide was incorporated in 1965 as Marketing Displays, Inc. It quickly became well-established by launching significant innovations including PosterGrip®, the first spring-loaded, continuous-hinge, front-loading frame, and WindMaster®, the first curb sign capable of withstanding 75 mph winds without blowing over. These products, as well as many other MDI Worldwide innovations, have become world standards and are being used on virtually every continent.
In today’s media-saturated marketplace, it is critical to stand out and be seen. MDI Worldwide understands this challenge and has become an industry leader in custom retail display solutions for brands and retailers all over the world. Our expertise is in bringing our clients’ products and services to the forefront to increase their visibility, branding, and traction.
MDI Worldwide partners with our clients to produce solutions that captivate and resonate. Whether it is creating a custom design or fulfilling an off-the-rack order, MDI Worldwide delivers. Give us a call to stand out and be seen!
Visit us at: https://www.mdiworldwide.com/
Strategic Recruiting Services on behalf of MDI Worldwide
Get fresh Industrial Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.