We are seeking a Client Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and navigating general office duties.
- Handle client inquiries
- Provide information regarding products and services
- Some executive assistant type duties
- Bookkeeping including quarterly billing and monthly reconciliation
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eye for detail
- 30-40 hour work week
- Flexible schedule
Harbor Light Planning’s goal is to allow you to live your optimum life while assisting our clients to live theirs, using successful, holistic, fee-only, financial life planning methodologies.