Entry Level Brand Marketing Representative / Sales / Advertising
Strategic Paradigm is a marketing and promotional services firm that emphasizes innovation and teamwork to evolve brands into streamlined and engaging experiences that establish customer loyalty. Our mission is to leverage creativity to drive growth for our clients, our firm, and our team. We accomplish this thanks to the collaboration and dedication of our amazing Brand Management team and we are excited to announce new entry level openings in this elite group!
As a Brand Marketing Representative, you will work closely with sales, marketing and product development to help execute a brand strategy that drives brand awareness, engagement and conversion. Training will be provided, however a background in leadership and achievement is preferred to really thrive in this brand manager role (this may include extracurricular activities, team captain, and informal leadership roles). Experience in sales, customer service and promotional marketing is a major plus!
Duties and Responsibilities for Junior Brand Representatives at the Entry Level:
- Assist to develop a coherent brand message through marketing campaigns and promotions
- Utilize and spearhead usage of point-of-purchase materials, merchandising, sales collateral
- Recruit and train employees for new branding and promotional programs
- Assist with planning weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings for brand management team
- Execute brand promotions and marketing initiatives each week and evaluate performance
Our work environment will ensure your success with all the necessary tools for training and continuing education in the marketing and promotional services industry. Through continuous support of senior management, the Brand Marketing Representative will continue to take on more responsibility and if successful, have the opportunity for cross training and promotion to a Senior Market Manager.
Qualities Strategic Paradigm is Looking For ---> We understand that the foundation of our campaigns is rooted in the success of our brand management team, which is why we always strive for the best and brightest talent. Some ideal traits of the role include:
- Problem solver with the ability to offer creative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize projects
- Excellent written communications skills
- Team player, reliable and accountable
- Ability to travel as needed
Sales, marketing, advertising, brand, branding, model, ambassador, pharmaceutical sales, b2b, d2d, inside, outside, canvass, canvasser, sell, selling, sold, territory, account, account manager, commission , marketing and sales account executive, marketing account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, manufacturers sales representative, market research, marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , national account manager, national sales manager, national sales rep, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing. brand manager, brand recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, training, trainer.