Maintenance Technician I
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $34 Hourly
Maintenance Technician – Glass Recycling Company
Strategic Materials is an environmental steward and largest glass recycler in North America, helping to conserve earth’s natural resources. Strategic Materials origins started in 1896, recycling glass into a variety of products.
Would you like to grow your skills in a challenging and rewarding career with the largest glass recycling company in North America? We have an exciting job opportunity for you!
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Proficiency in basic principles of mechanical troubleshooting and repair (able to perform the task with no supervision)
- Knowledge of the basic principles of (has had training, but has not proven proficiency and sometimes requires supervision of task):
- Inspection and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Mechanical Installation of facility machinery
- Root cause analysis and counter measure
- Preventative maintenance process of facility machinery
- Operation monitoring of facility machinery
- Basic equipment fabrication
- Fabrication of repair parts and solutions
- Troubleshooting and repair of:
- Optical Sortation
- Crushers and Screeners
- Compressed Air and Dryers
- Organic Removal Systems
- Metal Remove (Fe and NonFe)
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- 2+ years of industrial mechanical maintenance skills
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Preventive maintenance experience
- Experience with mechanical belt conveyors
- Welding and fabricating experience required, mig & Stick
Direct & Permanent Job, Weekly Pay, Overtime Opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, & 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, opportunity for growth.
Join Strategic Materials
Strategic Materials, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Strategic Materials, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to join our recycling team? Apply Now!
1st shift Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm
Strategic Materials Inc
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Real EstateView all jobs at Strategic Materials Inc