Document Processing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Document Processing Specialist must be self-motivated and eager to learn about California Lemon Law. A successful Document Processing Specialist must be efficient, accurate, and accountable. This individual would work to process incoming documents and correspondence from potential or current clients and upload them to the firm’s computer systems while consistently aligning with internal policies and best practice. This individual would also be responsible for communicating with both potential and current clients to acquire the documents needed by the firm.
- Process incoming documents accurately according to procedure and upload them to the firm’s CRM.
- Communicate with potential or current clients to confirm receipt of documents and make inbound/outbound phone calls to acquire any additional documentation needed by the firm.
- Log and process hard mail received daily by the firm and communicate with potential or current clients to mail back original copies.
- Update vehicle profiles using relevant CRM platforms, primarily Salesforce, when processing documents to ensure client files up to date and in the correct department.
- Identify issues and correct documents ensuring records reflect updated information as provided by clientele.
- Always maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service using elevated speech and behavioral qualities.
- Quickly learn and retain the requirements for eligibility of our services.
- Build relationships with potential clients and assist them in accessing our services by answering questions/concerns and documenting all communique.
- Work closely with management and executives to bubble up concerns and questions regarding non-standard case matters as defined by the firm.
- Work as part of a deeply collaborative team using constant communication and individual responsibility while driving towards shared goals of the Firm.
- Possess and foster a growth mindset, identify, and creatively solve problems while always maintaining a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Maintain data accuracy by thoroughly documenting client communication in appropriate CRM platforms to ensure all client matters are addressed.
- Handle and perform both inbound and outbound call volume to clients and potential clients of the firm in a timely manner.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with consistency, accuracy, and accountability.
- Ability to learn to identify the different types of documents sent into the firm and their related processes.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and Google Chrome.
- Excellent telephone communication skills, including the ability to articulate professional responses, strong listening skills, de-escalation of problem calls, all while maintaining professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to handle and maintain multiple client relationships at once, and to understand where they stand in the lifecycle of a case.
- Must have the ability to be empathetic, persuasive with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Must be an independent and critical thinker, eager to identify and find creative solutions to client or business issues.
- Team-oriented with ability to work well with others in a collaborative, professional work environment.
- Knowledge of firm used business applications preferred (Salesforce, RingCentral, iManage).
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus (Spanish, Farsi).
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement;
- PTO & paid holidays;
- Team breakfasts, lunches, and events;
- 401K with discretionary matching;
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance;
- Great supplemental STD, LTD & Life Insurance options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Employee Discount Program;
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Century City, CA 90067
Strategic Legal Practices, APC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Strategic Legal Practices, APC
1888 Century Park EastLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Documentation Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.