Systems Innovation Engineering (SIE) is a technology-driven defense services firm that provides systems engineering capability specifically aimed at improving the Department of Defense's industrial base resiliency and weapon system affordability. We apply innovative systems engineering capability in alignment with system design and manufacturing to enable improved platform supportability and affordability. This is accomplished in partnership with industry, acquisition, and supporting government organizations. With prime DoD contracts supporting supplier resiliency in radar, directed energy and unmanned aerial systems, we have a proven track record in improving supplier resiliency and product/defense system affordability.
As the Executive Assistant & Office Manager with SIE, you will perform multiple job responsibilities to include supporting C-level and executive leadership with administrative management activities that directly improves the efficiency and effectiveness of senior company leadership.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to executive leadership.
- Day-to-day management of C-level leaders' calendar and meeting schedule.
- Support scheduling and execution of meetings and coordination of appointments for executive leadership.
- Represent the organization by welcoming visitors, maintaining the visitor control and badging system, managing correspondences, arranging corporate functions, and answering questions.
- Arrange travel, accommodations, and itineraries for executive leadership.
- Support customer communications via phone or email – support improvements to the existing phone and email system.
- Assist executive leadership's system for recording expenses and completing expense reports.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation, calculation, typing, proofreading and recording of statistical and financial data.
- Conduct research, composes replies to correspondence and prepare detailed reports.
- Research and gather source materials for the preparation of reports, articles, budgets, speeches and projects.
- Coordinate administrative facility contracts, such as cell phone company, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Provide input on appropriate and consistent office protocols and internal office operations.
- Assist in managing building and grounds of administrative office, including project planning, renovations, space and workplace planning, and maintenance.
- Maintain office operations by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, supply, and equipment procurement.
- Collect physical mail and distribute per company processes; Maintains executive records and filing.
- Attend meetings, prepares, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Perform other incidental and related duties and required and assigned.
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field
- Required: 10+ years working in an office management or administrative role
- Preferred: 5+ years working as an Executive Assistant
- 5+ years of experience managing executive schedules.
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member.
- Microsoft Office 365 – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a dynamic organization experiencing significant growth, apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.
Strategic HR Client Job OpeningsMullica Hill, NJ
BusinessView All Strategic HR Client Job Openings Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.