- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide high-level, support for all administrative functions for the CEO, including calendar management and coordination of meetings. You will provide general administrative support, coordinate, and attend meetings as required, and lead the general management of the office. You will be a gatekeeper to the CEO and manage incoming and outgoing phone and electronic communications from internal and external customers.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a high-level attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Other requirements of this position include:
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT
- Proficient with Google Workspace products
- CRM experience is preferred
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- HR assistant experience – onboarding, screening resumes, answering day to day questions for employees, is a plus
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Since 1984, we've been the Best Choice in Low Voltage Services and Equipment. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We're industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. We believe the backbone of any company are its employees, and ICS is no different. We strive to hire those that have the same passion as we do which is to provide exceptional customer service.
To learn more about us and the work we do, please visit our website:
Be a part of our future! Apply online today.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.
Strategic HR Client Job Openings
BusinessView all jobs at Strategic HR Client Job Openings