Company: Leading provider of healthcare analytics and patient solutions is seeking an Accountant / Financial Analyst. In business for 5 years with over 50 employees, we have been tremendously successful and are scaling rapidly. This position will have an opportunity to grow into a management role for the right candidate.
Title: Accountant / Financial Analyst
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000 / year
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
This position will primarily revolve around general accounting functions, finance reporting as well as payroll, employee on-boarding and benefits administration.
Candidate should have experience in most of the following:
- 4+ years of experience with full general ledger accounting, book keeping, month end, quarterly and annual reports, A/R, A/P, etc..
- 2+ years of experience with general finance, budgeting cycle, forecasting ,P & L reporting, balance sheet, cash flow and income statements, etc…
- Must have strong Excel and QuickBooks experience
- Prior experience managing payroll, benefits administration and compliance, and employee onboarding in these areas is a plus.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual and healthcare experience is a plus.
We offer excellent benefits and career growth potential.
**U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.