New Orleans, LA (70114)
M-F - 8 hour shift between 6am-6pm
$62,000 - $70,000 (depending on benefits selection)
You will be responsible for project management where you will plan and lead a cross‐functional team’s activities to manage/implement DOD projects from contract/proposal initiation to a final operational stage. Your work will also involve:
- Managing project metrics including costs, budgets, staffing requirements, sub‐ contractors, resources and risk avoidance.
- Identifying the appropriate blend of resources to meet project/program needs and requirements; including sub‐contractor selection.
- Leading project teams in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans.
- Facilitating status review meetings and working with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates and schedules.
- Controlling project requirements, scope and change management issues.
- Establishing metrics for measuring key program criteria.
- Installing automated systems for the management of projects.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- DOD Secret Security Clearance - If you had a clearance in the past 24 months, we may be able to reactivate it
- Technical B.S. degree
- 2 years' enterprise-level project management experience.