- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Strategic Business Solutions, Inc. is a local Portland, Oregon business and technology consulting firm partnering with you to make a lasting impact on your career success. We equally value our consultants, clients, and the communities in which we live and work. Our client, located in Portland, Oregon has an immediate opening for a Change Manager with 2+ years of experience for long-term project work. This is a contract position with initial assignment duration of 6+ months, with the possibility for assignment extension. This will be a part-time role, estimating 10-30hrs a week to start.
Our client is looking for a strong Change Manager to assist with an ERP Implementation project. The Change Manager will be working with various departments to bring them onto the client’s new ERP system, along with managing major components of organization change in its culture, and internal processes. This Change Manager will be reporting to the Director of IT.
- Developing and executing an organizational change approach for well-defined projects or program workstreams using a defined methodology, including sponsorship, communications, training, reinforcement and resistance management.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Managing self or a small team of client and/or consultant personnel.
- Partnering with clients or project team to mitigate resistance, sponsorship, and communication issues.
- Developing partnership relationships with manager/director level client personnel.
- Preparing and managing the delivery of quality deliverables.
- Maintaining a high degree of cross-functional team coordination.
- Developing professional network through association memberships and community activities.
- 2+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services or equivalent experience executing organizational change related projects.
- Organizational change management skill and experience.
- Experience with implementing organization change using a defined methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Ability to function independently, as part of a team, and as a leader within your own sales cohort with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
Only Portland-area candidates will be considered. Job # 25-10
To find out more about our competitive wages and our benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability Insurance and Sick pay please apply to begin the screening process.
Strategic Business Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.sbsnw.biz
Strategic Business Solutions Inc
Get fresh Business Change Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.