- Posted: 10 days ago
Strategic ACI is seeking mid-level systems engineers to employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Conducts requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these skill sets.
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid level experience as a Systems Engineer.
- 6-12 years of experience/Mid-level experience.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Mid-level working system engineering experience in government or industry.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP) certification.
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Membership or active participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Powered by JazzHR
Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc
AddressSaint Louis, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?