Senior Budget Financial Analyst
- Expired: December 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Strategic Alliance Consulting Inc.: Strategic Alliance Consulting Inc. (Strategic ACI) is a member of the Agile Support Alliance Joint Venture, LLC. The joint venture recently announced that it was awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract for the EMERALD Program. EMERALD is a procurement vehicle for life-cycle acquisition management, strategic financial, and business management support services for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The contract has a one-year base plus four one-year option periods and a ceiling of $849 million. The EMERALD acquisition vehicle is structured as an agency-wide, small business set-aside program. EMERALD is the follow-on for the Resource, Decision, and Acquisition Support (RDAS) contract.
Strategic ACI is seeking a Senior Budget/Financial Analyst to serve as a member of a team that:
- Supports the Financial Management Resource Office (FMR).
- Assists the government with financial management operations.
- Assists the government with budget analysis.
- Supports the Government in monitoring and coordinating program resource allocations.
- Supports government representatives at meetings.
- Supports cohesive agency-wide program development.
- Assists with resource management oversight.
Support internal agency financial management and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data and requirements.
- Assist in developing and promulgating FM responsibilities associated with agency's internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President's Budget exhibits. This includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the agency-level program.
- Support the development and preparation of agency-level budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various agency briefing materials and responses to questions, requests for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD, OMB, and Congressional Committees as appropriate, as they relate to the agency's program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, OMB, and Congressional staff.
- Support, developing, and preparing various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to KC financial management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of supplemental/over guidance requirements
- Support all aspects of budget execution and conducting analysis.
- Support the Congressional rollout and agency program mid-year and end-of-year execution reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheets, databases, and PowerPoint software.
- Financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R, Tableau, and/or etc.
- Analyze and interpret complex budget and execution data.
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial auditor).
- 12 years of overall experience with 8 years of demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance process.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including; funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD and IC appropriations.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with financial databases and systems, and spreadsheets to include working knowledge of DoD, ODNI, or agency financial management systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Strategic Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.