- Expired: September 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Strategic ACI is seeking a Mid-level Integration Engineer who will be responsible for developing or assisting with the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration/interface requirements supporting at team at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
- Provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Support planning, implementation approaches, and documentation of solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Analyze, design, test, and evaluate network systems such as Cloud Resident computing capabilities, satellite networks, LANs, WANs, the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between two offices in the same building to a globally distributed network of systems.
- Work with systems engineers, solutions architects, and programmers to ensure applications and systems interoperate to deliver end-to-end mission solutions and maintain the integrity of the system-of-system enterprise.
- Support the planning and implementation approaches of data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
- Assist Government in managing system development efforts, moves or modernization changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT and cloud requirements, network security measures, and other factors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Mid-level experience in government or industry in data base management or Big Data analytics.
- 6-12 years of experience
- Previous IC or DoD program/project experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MBSE, processes, tools, and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc
Get fresh Lead Integration Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.