Geospatial Scientist SME
- Posted: over a month ago
Strategic ACI is seeking a Geospatial Scientist (SME) to support a team providing technical and subject matter expertise support to National Geospatial Agency (NGA) Research for existing and planned Research & Development (R&D) programs, market research of emerging and existing state of the art technologies, acquisition of new capabilities, organizational management including business process and communications, and support to technology transfer and transition.
- Perform research in spatial and/or temporal (ST) data mining, ST databases, ST statistics; machine learning and cybersecurity, digital forensics, and/or remote sensing.
- Analyze and make sense of geospatial imagery and spatial and/or temporal information, evaluating research performance metrics, and working with scientists on research projects.
- Collaborate with IC and DoD agencies on research projects in relevant areas.
- Coordinate testing & evaluation of research efforts and transition research into operational environments.
- Plan and track progress of complex technical projects and coordinating technical exchange meetings and working groups.
- Demonstrate oral and written communications, including the ability to prepare briefings of technical material to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics with work experience in ST data mining, ST databases, ST statistics, machine learning, cybersecurity, digital forensics and/or remote sensing; PhD with15 years of relevant work experience, Master’s with 18 years of relevant experience, Bachelor’s with 20 years of relevant experience and be recognized within a discipline relevant to the work associated with the position. Types of recognition include Federal, national, or internationally recognized professional organization or academia, and/or relevant publications in reputable medium.
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, willing to become fully vaccinated prior to starting employment, or request and be approved for a legally entitled accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
Powered by JazzHR
Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc
ScienceView all jobs at Strategic Alliance Consulting, Inc