B2B Sales Account Executive - Enterprise
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What inspires you? Working with a fantastic team that is dedicated to a common goal? The ability to jump into a new market opportunity and make a significant, lasting impact on the success of a product and company? Selling mature, reliable software to small businesses and large enterprises with demonstrable ROI? At our company, you can do that and more.
We have an immediate opening for a B2B Sales Account Executive - Enterprise. The successful candidate has experience selling SaaS software to decision makers at enterprises. This role has high earning potential and will be critical as part of a new core go-to-market team forming within a successful, profitable business.
Our company was founded on the idea that everyone, from school children to business professionals, should have the power to create, collaborate, and communicate through video. We've pioneered an incredibly easy-to-use, affordable, and accessible video creation tool that enables anyone to produce and publish high-quality, professional video content in minutes.
Our software is currently used by more than 30 million people, mainly by individual content creators and Education institutions / districts. Our success has caught the attention of businesses and corporations that want to empower any employee, in any department, to start communicating more frequently with video - regardless of having little to no video creation experience. Our company is forming a dedicated Enterprise team that will focus exclusively on penetrating the corporate business market - and this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving business that is poised to drive explosive growth in this new high-demand segment.
As an Enterprise Sales Account Executive for our company, you will be responsible for selling the company solution to enterprise organizations. In this quota-carrying role, you will convert prospects to paying customers by handling both inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting. The companyAccount Executive should have experience with complex enterprise sales, and a desire to help enterprise customers achieve their goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, persuasive, and passionate!
What you will do in this role:
- Exceed sales quota targets by selling the company solution to Enterprises
- Prospect and cold call to create a robust pipeline of sales opportunities
- Convey our company's value proposition to customers and handle objections
- Position solution against competing or incumbent offerings in the marketplace
- Work with US enterprises to show the positive business impact of video creation
- Maintain CRM data and pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Actively handle leads and campaigns to meet goals and objectives
- Demonstrate our company product capabilities to customers
- Support the RFI/RFP process by responding to business requirements
- Drive the initial creation of the business processes for selling to enterprises
- Drive the hire of the first SDR
- Identify and scope basic marketing enhancements
- Provide initial and continuing feedback to product team based on experience with enterprise SaaS sales, and daily conversations with prospects and clients
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience generating new B2B SaaS sales in the enterprise market
- Documented record of exceeding sales goals in B2B enterprise sales with a SaaS product
- Understanding of an enterprise and where, in a larger organization, video creation can relieve pain, solve problems, and have an impact
- Ability to effectively influence economic buyers and decision makers with data that quantifies the value and ROI of the company solutions
- Proven sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- A great teammate that will thrive in our ?uid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- A highly motivated and results-driven self-starter
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Passion for helping others solve their business challenges
Benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO policy
- 401k matching
- Employee development resources
Why you might like working here:
- We're a small, close-knit team that enjoys working and learning from each other.
- People stick around. Some of your future colleagues have been for over 8+ years.
AddressMountain View, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Strategi.biz