Our client is seeking a Facilities Manager for their Oahu hemp and cannabis operations.
This person will oversee the daily operations of all grow and production facilities.
In addition to operations management, this role will be in charge of facilitating cross-department communication, meeting company client deliverables, and upholding key compliance functions.
The ideal candidate will be organized, accountable, and have proven experience managing mid to large-scale operations with a high attention to detail.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for all maintenance and improvements for both grow and production facilities.
- Identify cost-effective strategies and efficiencies to improve the department.
- Hire, train, and retain additional key members to support and assist with labor planning, scheduling, along with the coordination of critical business functions, such as labor management, facility management, safety programs, and licensing compliance.
- Bachelors degree and 2-4 years with hemp and/or cannabis industry experience required
- Strong understanding of budgets and KPIs
- Strong experience in operations, leading cross-functional teams across a multi-site organization
- Strategic thinker and business driver
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Startup experience preferred
- Passion for the cannabis industry
Compensation: $70K + benefits + ESOP