Come join a great team of dedicated education professionals! Use your marketing skills to help change the lives of students.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a caring and engaging personality, a pleasant and steadfast demeanor, and great communication skills. A positive attitude and great work ethic are essential.
The Marketing Assistant will support the marketing team with planning, executing, and tracking marketing initiatives, and with the development of new marketing strategies. Responsibilities may include reporting, analyzing data, monitoring campaigns and evaluating results. This role will also provide administrative support.
- Manage TWS/RSI Alumni Association
- Calculate Rep Awards
- Text platform auditing/user management
- Competitive analysis and investigation
- Marketing invoice processing and vendor lead reconciliations
- New vendor requests/ credit applications
- Review and edit system anomalies to ensure proper coding and tracking of leads and lead failures
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test.
- No experience necessary, but degree in Marketing preferred
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Why Should You Work For Us?
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision (with Company paid employee only dental & vision option) plus access to virtual doctor’s visits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with generous Company contribution
- 401(k) program with Company match
- Short & Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Basic Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Your Birthday off - Company Paid
- 10 Paid holidays
- 2 weeks PTO - 1st yr.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Associate referral bonus program
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance, and other optional insurance plans
- Financial Wellness Program - SmartDollar
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
StrataTech Education Group specializes in the operation of skilled trade schools. Led by industry veterans, we understand the realities of the career school industry. StrataTech Education Group’s first acquisition was Tulsa Welding School (TWS) in 2008. TWS has locations in Tulsa, OK, Jacksonville, FL, and Houston, TX. In November 2009, The Refrigeration School, Inc. (RSI) was acquired and is located in Phoenix, AZ. StrataTech seeks to deliver an excellent return on investment for both our students and our investors.
Tulsa Welding School was founded in 1949 by two welders who recognized a strong demand for skilled tradesman in their industry. Over 60 years later, TWS has evolved into an educational institution that prepares students for various skilled trade careers with a multitude of specialties.
StrataTech Core Values:
Integrity, Communication, Accountability, Respect, Excellence (“I CARE”)
Interested? Apply now!