This Senior Art Director will lead all efforts bringing positive energy and dynamic creative direction to the agency and its clients. They will develop customer creative strategies and establish standard design policies and processes. They will be instrumental in understanding our internal and client marketing needs to develop creative briefs and design concepts to meet desired business objectives. Aligned with agency growth, the AD will manage on-site and remote associates leading the execution of creative design, production and copy. They will guide creative projects and be responsible for the overall quality of work produced. The AD must the ability to both execute and direct on the creative process.
- Translate marketing objectives into designs that are clear and compelling ensuring all creative work fits the creative brief and achieves the target goals.
- Pitch creative concepts and strategy to external and internal teams demonstrating how design impacts their expected outcomes
- Develop and implement successful multi-channel design strategies by deeply understanding our client needs and translating this to execution of deliverables on a timely basis
- Understand and execute on digital creative trends and strategies for optimal designs and engagement by the target audience.
- Manage and guide designers and writers, to ensure we are meeting our customers marketing objectives and strategies
- Lead team to produce creative and copy for print and digital media, video, email campaigns
- Manage bandwidth while ensuring accountability across the department
- Ensure brand guidelines, voice and tone of our messaging is consistent with our strategies and project goals
- Directly and indirectly manage on-site and remote associates
- Stay abreast of creative trends, best practices and benchmarks in design and content strategy
- Collaborate with account teams, to ensure successful and on target execution of internal and external creative needs
- Adhere to internal and client brand guidelines and oversee consistency across design and copy
- Evaluate design performance by tracking and evaluating feedback
- Other duties, as required.
- Requires a bachelor's degree with 4+ years of marketing and or ad agency experience in a creative/design capacity or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing experience
- Creative portfolio required
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing, fast-paced business environment
- Writing/editing experience a plus