Strata Skin Sciences King of Prussia, PA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing department through the ongoing project management of various marketing initiatives, patient outreach programs, event planning, and organizing the company’s participation at various medical symposiums and industry conferences.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMIT TO:
MARKETING & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the production of marketing materials for the XTRAC Brand including both printed & digital materials for patient and physician markets.
- Manage updates to current materials, while maintaining inventory of each item at the company’s fulfillment center, placing replenishment print orders as needed.
- Manage the ongoing execution of customer Eblast and Direct Mail programs.
- Compile and maintain company eMail lists for various promotional campaigns.
- Manage and grow the library of digital marketing assets used for digital brand promotion.
- Assist with photo/video shoots for product promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate the distribution of marketing materials for new field sales representatives.
EVENT PLANNING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize company involvement and logistics for 15+ tradeshows per year.
- Travel when necessary to handle onsite event coordination (occasional/as needed).
- Maintain trade show exhibits & materials, reordering and redesigning when needed.
- Capture and organize post-meeting feedback & analysis from meeting attendees
- Book meeting and hotel space for occasional off-site company meetings.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree or 3+ years of sales & marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft & Adobe Applications
- Experience working with Social Media Platforms for business preferred.
- This role routinely used office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. Must have shipping knowledge.
ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- This job operates in a professional office environment, working independently with little supervision.
- The physical/work demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Must be able to lift 30 lbs and the ability to bend, stoop and stand as necessary.
Travel as required by business needs: approximately 5% - 10% per year.
Strata Skin SciencesWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Competitive Salary, Matching 401k, Business Casual
STRATA Skin Sciences is a medical technology company in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery dedicated to developing, commercializing and marketing innovative products for the treatment of dermatologic conditions. Its products include the XTRAC® excimer laser and VTRAC® lamp systems utilized in the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo and various other skin conditions; and the STRATAPEN® MicroSystem, marketed specifically for the intended use of micropigmentation.
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Strata Skin Sciences