Manufacturing Assembly-Laser Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Assembly-Laser Assembler to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly of subsystem, system, and related products.
- Assemble sub-system, system for lasers and lamps
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and work instructions
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED or 2-3 years previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment (hand tools, Soldering, Caliper, Ultrasonic Cleaning System)
- Ability to handle physical workload-- up to 75lbs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment, Medical Industry is preferred
Strata Skin SciencesWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Competitive Salary, Matching 401k, Business Casual
STRATA Skin Sciences is a medical technology company in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery dedicated to developing, commercializing and marketing innovative products for the treatment of dermatologic conditions. Its products include the XTRAC® excimer laser and VTRAC® lamp systems utilized in the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo and various other skin conditions; and the STRATAPEN® MicroSystem, marketed specifically for the intended use of micropigmentation.
2375 Camino Vida RobleCarlsbad, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Strata Skin Sciences