CDL Truck Driver
Truck Driver (Mariner Construction) - Valley City, ND
Truck Driver needed to operate a tractor that transports loose materials, such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, coal, or bituminous paving materials. This individual is responsible for completing the pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the truck and related equipment, along with documenting and reporting any concerns.
Must have a Class A/B CDL. Must have an acceptable driving record and comply with federally mandated drug testing program and background check.
Primary Job Functions:
- The driver will pull levers or turn cranks to engage the dumping mechanism. The driver must be proficient in backing up the truck or strategically positioning it at the worksite, on all types of terrain, and in all weather conditions.
- The drivers spend most of the workday inside the truck but may be exposed to all weather conditions.
- Work hours are generally 10 hour days but may exceed that during peak production times.
- The Semi-Truck Driver must wear a reflective vest, hard hat, safety glasses, earplugs, and steel-toe boots at the work site when deemed necessary.
- Complete daily inspections of the tractor-trailer.
- Operate the truck safely and efficiently.
- The Truck Driver is responsible for checking and maintaining the primary functional operations of the tractor and trailer. This consists of greasing and light maintenance.
The compensation package is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Strata Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Strata Corporation JobsValley City, ND
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.