Straight Pearls Orthodontics PLLC Bothell, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $30 Hourly
We are looking to hire a team member in our beautiful state of the art new office in Bothell, WA.
The orthodontic assistant should enjoy working with patients and is a great communicator.
- Review the patient’s chart, medical history and treatment plan and consent forms prior to treatment, and identify any potential concerns for you and the doctor to consider.
- Take photos and x-rays.
- Scan teeth and submit scan to outside laboratories for appliance fabrication.
- Assist doctor in all clinical procedures.
- Chart and document all examination and treatment notes.
- Educate patients on oral healthcare.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Stock drawers, clean, set up/break down patient chairs daily.
CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Dental assisting certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of orthodontic assisting experience.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salary up to $30/hour (depending on experience).
Semi annual bonus based on production.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Straight Pearls Orthodontics PLLC
1908 201st Pl SEBothell, WA
HealthcareView all jobs at Straight Pearls Orthodontics PLLC