Client Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Straight Edge Technology, Inc. is a company committed to excellence and working with a purpose. We want to create an environment that encourages team work and allow employees to strive for the same core values. We focus on providing top quality managed services to small and medium sized businesses in the South Texas area. With customer service as top priority, we design, implement, and maintain technology business systems to help our clients grow. The solutions we offer use best in class products that draw upon the latest technologies and cutting edge innovation. Straight Edge is able to support our customers with highly reliable on-premise and cloud solutions. Our online backup services bring highly secured disaster recovery solutions, providing business owners peace of mind. Our engineering team installs long term solutions with quality results.
We are currently searching for a Client Account Manager for our managed services clients. Our monthly contract plans are unique IT solutions that provide businesses with managed uptime at an affordable monthly rate. Our services include preventative security solutions, network monitoring, automated maintenance, support desk, business reviews, and outsourced CIO services.
The Client Account Manager is responsible for building our business relationships with the owners and executive teams at our existing clients. Your responsibilities will include owning all of the client facing account management processes and procedures for the company, as well as preparing proposals and quotes for the client. To be effective, the client account manager must establish a strong and collaborative working relationship with our service team.
Responsibilities to include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Maintain and enhance business relationships across the client organization
- Conduct recurring strategic business reviews with existing clients including topics of achievement, strategic technology roadmap and recommended IT operational improvements
- Function as client advocate to resolve issues related to (billing, support, etc.)
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the client’s IT operations
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our service catalog and how it relates to customer's needs
- Document and manage internal processes and procedures related to client management
- Take ownership of all quoting and proposing processes for the client
- Team with colleagues in the service department to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers
- Meet Sales Performance Goals and Quarterly Objectives
- Attend weekly sales meetings and service huddles
- 2-5+ years of IT consulting, service or support with customer facing responsibilities
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proven track record of managing client relationships and driving customer satisfaction
- Demonstrable strengths in project and process management
- Experience in scoping and writing quotes in the IT and network equipment lines of business
- Previous experience with the IT and network equipment catalogue of Microsoft, Cisco Meraki, VMWare and Citrix
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and take initiative
- Excel in working in cross functional team environment and relate well to IT service delivery colleagues (systems engineers)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelors in Business Administration, or MIS (Desired but not Required)
- Individual's primary workstation is located in an office environment.
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate.
Our full time employees enjoy benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision
Other benefits include:
• Excellent organizational culture (fast-paced and forward-thinking environment)
• Rapid career growth potential
• Exposure to the latest and greatest technologies (virtualization, cloud computing, disaster recovery, remote monitoring and management)
• Strong Base salary plus Commission and Bonuses
Straight Edge Technology, Inc.
AddressCorpus Christi, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?