Team Development Representative (Entry Level | Sports-Minded)
What are you looking for in a new job? Experience? Development? Energetic work environment? Advancement? A place to get your foot in the door?
Whatever it is, we can assure you that Strafford Belmont, Inc. can provide that! We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Team Development Representative where we are looking to train in every aspect of sales, marketing, customer service, and business development. This position is ideal for someone who is new to the work force, looking for a change, or interested in sales, marketing, customer service, and/or business development.
Strafford Belmont, Inc. has a positive work environment where we encourage personal and professional growth for all of our employees in all our departments including our sales and marketing department. What are your career and life goals? We are interested in helping you achieve both! Strafford Belmont, Inc.believes that when the employer/employee relationship is mutually beneficial it makes for great things all around. Win-win!!
Primary responsibilities for the Entry Level Team Development Representative role:
- Our entry level sales and marketing team is customer-focused and enjoys delivering smiles on each customer encounter
- Exceed customer expectations and team sales goals
- Assist in training other sales and marketing team members
Here are a few things we are looking for in an Entry Level Team Development Representative:
- Exceptionally driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed and advance into management
- Have a positive "solution oriented" attitude
- Competitive, sports-minded
- Someone who prioritizes growth
- Goal oriented
- Student mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Customer service, restaurant, or hospitality experience
- Retail sales experience is a plus but not required
- Athletic / sports / team experience
- Someone looking for a positive and energetic work environment
What we offer at Strafford Belmont, Inc.:
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- Training in sales, communication, and effective presentations
- Time management mastery
- Money management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
Interested in learning more on how you fit into this top-notch environment? Send us an application today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply for this entry level position: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, tech-savvy, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!