Entry Level Business Management Trainee (Sales & Marketing)
Did you know that “the average person will spend 90,000 hours at work over a lifetime? So, it's safe to say your job can make a huge impact on your quality of life.” Why not do something that will contribute to the kind of life you want to lead? A job that will allow you to do whatever it is you want with it; however far you want to take it with unlimited possibilities?
Strafford Belmont, Inc is the professional way to generate sales. Working with only brand name clients. Strafford Belmont, Inc prides itself on its upbringing and direction its headed. Working with talented, go-getters, Strafford Belmont, Inc is an award-winning firm that is continuing to expand across the nation.
Entry Level Business Management Trainee Job Description:
You can expect to be greeted every day by the sales and management team. Go over daily territory goals and campaign needs. Discuss how to move forward in the next steps towards your future with the company. Grab your territory leads then hit the day meeting customers.
Qualifications for the Entry Level Business Management Trainee:
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management
- Interest in developing customer partnerships
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact
- Technical and digital skills - we work with one of the largest CRM's in the world
Perks at Strafford Belmont, Inc.:
- Coaching and development
- Incentives for exceptional work
- Chances to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement & recognition based on merit
- Positive team atmosphere
Send us your application and let’s see what happens!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!