Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stradis Healthcare is a team of focused individuals with a passion for advancing healthcare delivery, contributing to high quality patient care, and creating efficiencies for healthcare providers. We specialize in medical device packaging as well as custom procedure kits and trays. We provide these customized items to surgical centers, private practices, oral surgeons, and a multitude of other specialties nationwide.
Stradis Healthcare is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Waukegan, IL. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to all customer inquiries with accuracy and efficiency. The ideal candidate will possess the necessary skills to foster effective and productive working relationships with internal departments, vendors, and customers.
- Data entry for new customer accounts and purchases orders within 24 hours of receipt.
- Confirm product availability for all purchase orders upon entering.
- Responding to customer inquiries within a timely manner and with accurate details.
- Investigate all invoice discrepancies and work with customer on proper resolution.
- Responsible for processing freight claims for damaged product.
- Review freight invoices for accuracy and approve for payment as needed.
- Create weekly customer reports as needed.
- Research customer returns and process necessary paperwork to submit credit memos.
- Work with shipping department to get product delivered to customers in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Work with purchasing department and contact suppliers to resolve rejects and returns.
- Work with accounting to resolve credit holds.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of two years customer service experience.
High School diploma or equivalent.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Project)
- Experience with NetSuite (ERP), preferred but not required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Should possess excellent communications/interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to make sensible determinations when making company related decisions
- The ability to perform multitasking and risk assessments in a team environment that includes the ability to interface with all levels of management
We thank our dedicated team members by offering a competitive base salary , a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, PTO and much more!
Stradis Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
BusinessView all jobs at Stradis Healthcare