Strategic Account Manager
About Our Company:
Stova is an award-winning end-to-end event technology company, focused on creating innovative solutions for in-person, virtual and hybrid events and providing insight to event planners and organizers about the data driven behind their event. With every meeting and event, Stova creates transformative experiences that enable their customers, attendees, and sponsors to make valuable connections. Companies of all sizes entrust Stova to solve all their event challenges from small intimate gatherings to large tier one events. For more information, visit www.stova.io.
Stova is looking for an innovative, self-driven, outgoing Strategic Account Manager with a mind geared towards business, high-end customer care, and identifying expansion opportunities within their customer base. As a Strategic Account Manager you will be accountable for delighting, retaining, and providing thoughtful solutions to our enterprise customers. You will take a consultative approach which will require you to have a high level of technical aptitude and ability to clearly communicate the value of our solutions.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as primary account owner for all things Stova while holding a high standard of accountability and professionalism
- Providing executive direction in service of the customer by delivering the right resources at the right time as needs dictate
- Retaining and expanding customer revenue by delivering value
- Owning success of their clients’ event programs with their desired outcomes in mind
- Balancing customer advocacy and Stova company advocacy in support of collective goals
- Resolving complex escalations and nuanced communication in service of the partnership
- Maintaining updated knowledge of Stova's product and messaging as the customer advisor
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional industry working experience
- Minimum of 5 years of previous account management experience preferred in global event management industry and/or Software as a Service companies
- Strong work ethic and results driven as well as have a flexible and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Enjoys a competitive and fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with clients and internal team members
- Proven track record of exceeding or meeting sales quota
- High level of technical aptitude. Ability to understand and communicate with clients on a semi-technical level
- Excellent English written and spoken language skills
Behaviors & Abilities Required:
- Ability to mentor across high-performing business units.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams
- Comfortable advising within a fast-paced work environment.
- Entrepreneurial, authentic, and collaborative
Our success is based on the respectful, fair treatment of all employees, candidates, clients, and vendors regardless of differences. We foster a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We proudly adhere to all anti-discrimination legislation. We do not tolerate any type of discrimination against or harassment of our employees, or any of our affiliates. If you are looking to join a team that values a diverse range of backgrounds, opinions, and skills, we would like to meet with you.
Stova Group LLCFrederick, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.