Driver positions at Stoughton Trucking, Inc. provide good potential weekly earnings. We schedule you so when you drive for Stoughton Trucking, Inc., you get more hometime.
We are a small company and unlike large companies - at Stoughton Trucking you are family.
$40 to tarp and $40 to untarp every time you touch the tarp!
Flatbed Drivers average 2,500 to 3,000 miles a week
Home weekends with take truck home program!
- $5,000 sign on bonus - first payment in 90 days and then in increments to be paid in full at 12 months. and nbsp; and nbsp;
- Starting at $0.46/mile plus $0.02/mile monthly safety bonus if driver qualifies
- .01 per mile increase yearly - no cap
- Yearly Avg gross pay - $63,000, Weekly average gross pay $1,225
- Avg miles per week - 2600
- Other supplemental pay including Short haul pay - $200/day, Layover pay - $150/day, Detention pay $15/hour and nbsp;after 2 hours
- Weekly guarantee - $900
- stop/pickup, delay, and layover
- Paid vacation and holidays - 1 week after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks after 2 years. (vacation pay calculation based on weekly average of prior 12 months)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance - Met Life, Delta Dental - all offered the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to you
- Life insurance at no cost to you
- Additionala life insurance, disability, critical ilness, accident, pre-paid legal and ID Theft and nbsp; offered at an additional cost
- Pets and passengers allowed
- CDL Class A license
- 2 years of verifiable OTR experience
- 23 years of age
- Must perform tarping/untarping
Manual Transmission - Peterbuilt 579 and nbsp;
Hires out of the Midwest region including KY and TN
Additional safety hiring requirements
- No speeding tickets for 15mph or more
- No more than 3 moving violations or 6 points during the current 3 year period
- No preventable OOS violations during the current 3 year period
- No serious CDL violations during the current 3 year period
- No alcohol-related offenses in the last 5 years
- No drug-related, felony, reckless driving offenses
- No fatality accidents in the last 5 years
- No more than 4 jobs during the current 3 year period
Stoughton Trucking Inc. operates primarily as a general commodity carrier specializing in on-time delivery and multiple stop loads. Our fleet consists of about 50 and nbsp;tractors and is comprised of a combination of company drivers. We have 48 state operating authority and nbsp;and provide flatbed and van service with air-ride options. We strive for customer satisfaction and have been recognized for our outstanding service.
Our operational control center resides in Stoughton, Wisconsin which also has a full service maintenance facility.