Driver positions at Stoughton Trucking, Inc. provide good potential weekly earnings. We schedule you so when you drive for Stoughton Trucking, Inc., you get more hometime.
We are a small company and unlike large companies - at Stoughton Trucking you are family.
100% no touch dry van freight!
Home weekends with take truck home program!
- $1,000 sign on bonus, $500 paid after 90 days of empployment, $100 paid over the following 5 months
- $0.44/mile plus per $0.02/mile monthly safety bonus if driver qualifies and other supplemental pay including short haul pay $200/day, Layover pay $150/day, Detention pay $15/hr after 2 hours
- Weekly Guarantee of $900
- .01 per mile increase yearly - no cap
- Yearly average and nbsp;gross pay = $59,000
- Weekly average gross pay = $1150
- Average Van miles per week = 2400
- Paid vacation and holidays - 1 week after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks after 2 years (vacation pay calculation based on weekly average of prior 12 months)
- Yearly increases
- Health, dental, and vision insurance - Met Life, Delta Dental - all offered the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Short term disability insurance at no cost to you
- Life insurance at no cost to you
- Additional life insurance, disability, critical illness, accident, pre-paid legal and ID theft offered at an additional cost
- Pets and passengers allowed
- CDL Class A license
- 2 years of verifiable OTR experience
- 23 years of age
Additional safety hiring requirements
- No speeding tickets for 15mph or more
- No more than 3 moving violations or 6 points during the current 3 year period
- No preventable OOS violations during the current 3 year period
- No serious CDL violations during the current 3 year period
- No alcohol-related offenses in the last 5 years
- No drug-related, felony, reckless driving offenses
- No fatality accidents in the last 5 years
- No more than 4 jobs during the current 3 year period
Stoughton Trucking Inc. operates primarily as a general commodity carrier specializing in on-time delivery and multiple stop loads. Our fleet consists of about 50 and nbsp;tractors and is comprised of a combination of company drivers. We have 48 state operating authority and nbsp;and provide flatbed and van service with air-ride options. We strive for customer satisfaction and have been recognized for our outstanding service.
Our operational control center resides in Stoughton, Wisconsin which also has a full service maintenance facility.