Outside Sales Representative (Software Startup)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $300,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
No Limit – Make $300,000 a year!
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great benefits and opportunity for growth!”
You will call on general professionals at their offices as well as at trade shows, and study groups to explain the benefits of our software products. We will provide extensive training. On average, you will need to call/visit 6 professional offices per day.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Conducts sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the Sales Representative's assigned accounts and territory. Conducts all sales activities in accordance with Zapa's policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
2) Attends Daily planning meetings; under the direction of the Software owners; develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
3) Assists with product demonstrations with customers and professionals and providing guidance in portal setup.
4) Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers.
5) Cultivates new and expanded sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Zapa products.
6) Assist in developing and satisfactorily completes Zapa product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Zapa sales procedures and sales techniques
7) Prepares and submits sales reports on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis; assists with preparing RFA's (Request for Approval) for special sales initiatives.
8) Conducts customer focused activities and meetings.
9) Regularly recruit and schedule professionals to attend Zapa seminars.
10) On average, you will need to visit 6 different professional offices per day, which requires you to drive to multiple locations to meet the customers.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
$230/bi-weekly car allowance, plus gas card.
Health, life, dental insurance
Long- and short-term disability
401(k) with 3% matching
PTO (15 days for first year);(20 days for second year)
Plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement
Cell phone reimbursement
Paid product training
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The Sales Representative is required to possess satisfactory knowledge of all marketed Zapa products, satisfactory sales skills to engage in the sale of Zapa products; Requires proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Pipeline and all other applicable Zapa software and systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree required along with at least 2 years of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales, preferably in software products or a High School diploma with at least 3 years’ experience as a sales representative in direct sales of software products.
This position requires successful completion of a background check and valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination (subject to accommodation for a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief).
Stouffer LegalWhy Work Here?
Stouffer Legal is a law firm with a software development department aimed at growing technology in the field of law and beyond!
Every day, we are developing technology to bring the benefits of the law to Maryland families, fellow attorneys, and other professionals. We strive to produce software products for the wealth industries to support professionals and their clients in growth.
110 West Rd. TowsonTowson, MD