Storti Quality is looking for full-time OH Electric Inspector. The OH Electric Inspector is responsible for visual QA/QC inspections of overhead electrical equipment and component installations throughout NJ, DE, MD, and VA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Inspect areas such as cable pulling, aerial construction, grounding, terminating cable, restoration and site-safety related aspects.
- Take pictures to accompany the completed inspection form to show type of inspection as well as identifying any deviations found.
- Using company provided standards, procedures and prints, ensure that all ACE standards and procedures are followed.
- Complete Intren inspection form to document all results.
- Maintaining a presence at work sites, reporting findings to Engineers and/or Project Managers and assisting the project team with problem solving techniques.
- The position will involve working outdoors year-round, often in remote locations and inclement weather.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- 5+ Years’ experience in overhead transmission/distribution lines
- Journeyman Card preferred
- Ability to read and understand civil and electrical design drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!