Storti Quality Services is currently looking for a Refractory Inspector for 6 to 8-week project in Tuscaloosa, AL and Luka, MS.
Day to Day:
- QA for refractory installation on new and in-service repairs.
- Write detailed inspection summaries and final reports.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Refractory Inspection.
- Physically able to work in confined spaces and at heights.
- API936 certified.
- Able to qualify refractory installation techniques and personnel.
- Working knowledge of TA activities and scheduling.
- Working knowledge of refractory lined units.
- Working knowledge of refractory classifications.
What are you waiting for? Apply Today!