- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A strong warehouse coordinator is needed to ensure optimum performance of our Raleigh Warehouse.
- Receiving customer-owned inventory
- Cycle counting
- Database management
- Pulling customer-owned inventory for shipment
- Skilled in the areas of the organization, warehousing, inventory audit, word processing, automated cycle counts, and barcoding are inherent to this position.
- Strong computer skills are essential.
- Two years of related experience and high diploma required; supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous experience with Hedberg and Snap Tracker software is preferred.
- Office furniture product knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to lift and carry 80 lbs., drive an order picker, and be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- Valid driver's license and DOT card required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Storr Office Environments
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Storr Office Environments