Sales Associate - Greensboro
Storr Office Environments Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
The Sales Associate position is a person in training for a full-time sales position at Storr. The training time period is approximately 12-18 months during which the sales associate will assist the sales team in their daily activities, handles incidental/small sales opportunities and develops the knowledge necessary to be a successful account manager. You will need to focus on learning the contract furniture business, Storr's product and service offering, how work gets done at Storr and your selling skills. This position must demonstrate initiative, creativity, attention to detail, excellent follow-through and communications with the sales team and customers. The career path for this position is to transition into a Sales Executive role within one of Storr's verticals.
- Assist the Sales team in their daily activities.
- Meet with walk-in/call-in prospects. Learn about their needs. Identify the product/ service solution and prepare a quotation. This applies to opportunities <$10,000. Larger opportunities are forwarded to an account manager.
- Develop knowledge of the products and services that Storr markets.
- Develop the selling skills necessary to be an effective account manager.
- Complete assigned training goals.
- Develop a working knowledge of the internal systems and processes at Storr.
- Achieve quarterly sales goal and activities.
- Achieve targeted customer survey scores and accuracy goals.
- Meet with walk-in/call-in customers, listen and ask questions to determine their needs to position the proper solution
- Create quotes for walk-ins/call-in customers and follow up on outstanding quotes regularly.
- Input selling activity into the CRM
- Coordinate the order fulfillment on orders booked under your name
Assist Account Managers with;
- Product research and selection
- Site visits
- Customer meetings
- Create proposals and presentations
- Bid responses
- Gather vendor information
- Keep the showroom space clean and organized
- Gain the product knowledge and selling skills to transition into an account manager role during 2+ years
Education and/or Experience
- 2-4 year degree from accredited university preferably in sales, marketing, interior design or communications.
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Desire to transition into a Sales Executive role within a vertical
- Computer experience in a Windows setting
- Ability to speak effectively and courteously with customer and co-workers
- Must be able to figure discounts and pricing
- Proven organizational and follow-through skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Leadership qualities and problem-solving skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with match potential
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Work / Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Casual Dress
Do What's Right, Do Your Best, Treat Others As You Would Like to be Treated.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Storr Office Environments
BusinessView all jobs at Storr Office Environments