- Posted: 5 days ago
Storm Creek in Eagan, MN is actively seeking a self-motivated full-time Graphic Designer to design compelling visual assets and help grow a women-owned sustainable clothing brand.
About Storm Creek We're a women-owned business that makes Better Product for the Greater Good. Our product is made of Better Fabric (so soft) with a Better Fit (flattering for all) and a Better Finish (it's all about the details). We take pride in crafting clothing that you'll love to wear for years to come.
We're also a proud Minnesota Keystone Member that donates at least 5% of our profits to charity. But our better-world focus doesn't stop there. Our clothing is all made from recycled materials. Working together with our customers, we have saved over 16 million plastic bottles from landfills and oceans.
We provide great benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid time off. Our perks also include a paid volunteer service day, a clothing allowance, and a shared success bonus program. We offer rewarding career opportunities in a creative and inclusive work environment that is casual, fun, and energetic.
We run our company on the proven Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
Who You Are: You create designs that amaze. You enjoy brainstorming design strategies and collaborating on the final product. You meet deadlines, work efficiently, and stay organized. You love learning new things and bring passion to your daily work. Your energy elevates the entire team. You're excited to work for a brand with a strong identity and a strong mission.
Primary Job Functions
- Graphic Design & Production (Catalog, Email, Packaging, Social Media, Video, Website, etc)
- Visual Asset Management & Ownership (Audit, Correct, File, Organize, Share)
- Production Designer Management
- Printing Quote Assistance
- Strategic Branding Assistance
- Design and execute strong, attractive designs for all marketing collateral: ads, flyers, packaging, signage, social media, websites, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative Director/Director of Marketing to ensure designs reflect stated goals.
- Assist with branding strategy and ensure designs adhere to brand guidelines.
- Maintain file storage and proper naming conventions of all graphics assets.
- Edit photos and videos.
- Proactively maintain and update collateral to ensure sales team has up-to-date information.
- Oversee contract production designer time and projects.
- Request, present, and manage print quotes.
- Coordinate print orders and prepare design files for print.
- Identify trends and employ new graphics techniques.
- Maintain continual knowledge of Storm Creek products, sales channels, and customers.
- Self-edit designs to shorten review period.
- Design efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- 2- or 4-year degree in related field preferred
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Adobe Premiere Pro/Other Video Editing Software
- UX/UI Design
All applicants must submit a design portfolio to be considered. Please include link on resume or upload file during application process.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Storm Creek