IT Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Store Space Culture
At Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that Cares' and we put our employees in the driver's seat to ensure that success. Store Space is a commercial real estate company with best-in-class operations and industry leading technology, building a multi-billion-dollar enterprise that includes self-storage facilities, real estate investment opportunities and property management.
We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, and ambitious leaders to join the Store Space team. If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces excellence, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then Store Space is the place for you!
The IT Support Technician's role is to support and maintain organizational computer systems, desktops, and peripherals for end-users distributed across the country. In addition, this person will troubleshoot system problems for remote users by telephone, or via trouble ticket in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
Store Space Corporate, 788 Montgomery Ave, Ocoee, FL 34761
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary between $55,000- $60,000 annually.
- An independent work environment with collaborative management who care.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matched 401K, and paid company holidays.
- Uncapped company paid vacation time available after 60 days of employment.
- 4+ years of related experience.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office 365 administration experience.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware with hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Sitelink administration
- Storlogix administration
- Networking and Network Security experience
- Great Plains
- Must be able to travel within the U.S. with short notice.
- Must be able to work extended hours (including nights and weekends) as needed, and be part of an on-call rotation.
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods.
- Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers, and complete paperwork.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering and resolving calls and IT tickets that come in daily.
- Diagnosing and resolving issues related to computer hardware, printers, and peripherals.
- Providing support for the applications in the Store Space environment, including: Office 365, Sitelink, StorLogix, softphone (Bria/Linphone), and other relevant applications.
- Asset management and inventory tracking of all Store Space issued hardware.
- Provisioning new machines to meet the Store Space deployment standard.
- Frequent travel within the U.S. with short notice to resolve tech issues.
- Supporting IT teammates to complete departmental projects.
- Coordinating with other departments on new or remodeled stores to push projects to completion.
- Managing audio-visual and teleconference platform at the corporate office.
- Documenting knowledge and building out a knowledge base repository.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Store Space Self Storage
TechnologyView all jobs at Store Space Self Storage