Assistant Store Manager **Monthly Bonuses**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Store Space Culture
At Store Space Self Storage our philosophy is that the relationship with our customers and the service we provide is the cornerstone of our success. Our mantra is 'Storage that Cares' and we put our employees in the driver's seat to ensure that success. Store Space is a commercial real estate company with best-in-class operations and industry leading technology, building a multi-billion-dollar enterprise that includes self-storage facilities, real estate investment opportunities and property management.
We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible, and ambitious leaders to join the Store Space team. If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces excellence, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career - then Store Space is the place for you!
Wages & Benefits
The salary range for this position is between $16 and $18/hour PLUS up to $1,500 monthly bonus eligibility!
Store Space offers competitive benefits, medical, dental, vision and life insurance with 401k matching available. We also offer paid company holidays, PTO and sick time off, best of all a consistent schedule - we're only open from 9am to 5:30pm, 7 days a week!
N112 W18518 Mequon Rd, Germantown, WI 53022
As Assistant Store Manager, you will serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a clean, safe, and positive experience for our customers. We seek passionate and inventive leaders who set high expectations of themselves and their facility to take on this customer-centric leadership role.
- 2+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- Strong computer skills- knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new applications.
- Valid Driver's License with access to reliable transportation
- 1+ year of experience in a leadership or supervisory role is helpful, but not required
Other Related Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently & collaboratively.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills with accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious relationships with business contacts in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to work extended hours (including nights and weekends) as needed
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers, and complete paperwork
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the site
- Walk the store multiple times daily to ensure a clean, safe and welcoming environment for all.
- Develop customer relationships by identifying needs and providing solutions.
- Grow sales through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and retail sales of moving materials.
- Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements.
- Handle cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits with integrity.
- Ensure the facility meets the highest of cleanliness standards by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and other basic general maintenance duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Store Space Self Storage
RetailView all jobs at Store Space Self Storage