Stord - other locations Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta's vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world's first Cloud Supply Chain. The Cloud Supply Chain is the convergence of the digital and physical elements of logistics. With Stord's Cloud Supply Chain, businesses can build, expand, and optimize their physical supply chain operations across freight, warehousing, and fulfillment, with the speed, flexibility, and ease of modern cloud software.
With a single integration, businesses achieve end-to-end visibility into their whole supply chains from a single dashboard and gain access to Stord's network of hundreds of warehouses, fulfillment centers, and carriers.
We're a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $125M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, BOND, D1 Capital, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more)We've received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
The future of supply chains is in the cloud. Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with the Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Implementation Specialist Position:
The Implementation Specialist position will play an integral role in the execution and oversight for the launch plan of 3PL warehouse sites. You will serve as a lead in implementations and launches of new STORD 3PL warehousing and fulfillment projects across the US and Canada. This position will offer the responsibility of managing expectations and the overall process of our 3PL warehousing function.
What You'll Do:
- Own the execution of facility design
- Management of layouts, labor planning, pick & pack workflows, and WMS configuration and automation
- Engage with internal teams as well as new and existing STORD customers to ensure a successful launch
- Serve as a partner to ensure on-going needs are being met to the standard provided
- Build easy to understand Supplier & Customer playbooks to ensure a successful handoff between the 3PL and STORD Operations Team
What You'll Need:
- Warehouse or WMS implementation experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce fulfillment processes
- Ability to manage complex projects and facilitation of cross functional planning and execution
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience managing an array of teams and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Risk and opportunity mitigation and management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 3-5 years of experience within Supply Chain or Logistics
- Direct experience with WMS or Warehouse implementation
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
Stord - other locations
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Stord - other locations