StorageMax is hiring a field service representative for the Metro Jackson Area. This team member will be responsible for facility maintenance for different properties owned by StorageMax and Storage Park Development in the metro area.
- General Maintenance of properties, including but not limited to:
- Storage Units - changing doors, latches, springs and metal panels
- Electrical - ballasts, interior, and exterior lighting
- Camera and security systems including gates and access control
- Roofs - General cleaning, minor repairs, and basic structural assessment
- HVAC - preventative maintenance
- May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts, or order parts as instructed
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required
- Have good knowledge of troubleshooting techniques to determine exact problems and tackle them accordingly
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Proven hard worker, self-starter, and positive attitude
- High level of organizational and prioritization skills
- Property Maintenance Experience of at least 1 year
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Basic maintenance and technology skills using smartphones, apps and other software
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (frequent driving, heavy lifting up to 50 lbs. regularly, bending, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, kneeling, etc.)
- Willingness and flexibility to meet the changing requirements of the job
Work hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Compensation: DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE - $10-$15 per hour plus benefits
Eligible for benefits after 90 day trial period.