- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Become the newest member of our exciting team at Storage Rentals of America (SROA) as we redefine self-storage!
Storage Rentals of America was founded in 2013 and through an aggressive growth strategy, we have grown to over 350 locations across 24 states. Our mission is to provide affordable, clean, and secure self-storage facilities in the communities we serve. We strive to ensure superior customer service and great value for our customers.
At Storage Rentals of America, we offer a career with opportunity to grow. We strongly believe in developing our talent and promoting from within.
The Associate Manager is responsible for the successful operation of an SROA property (including annex - if applicable). Provide superior customer service, maintain a clean facility, and drive sales growth. Manages the retail location in accordance with SROA procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow company sales process to solve customer storage needs. Utilize active listening and articulate features and benefits to successfully move customers into the appropriate unit. Drive sales of store merchandise and Tenant Property Protection.
- Execute and explain Lease Agreements.
- Follow-up on all leads and reservations per company guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service and build rapport with customers face-to-face and over the phone. Pro-actively manage customer complaints and resolve service issues. De-escalate problems to find appropriate solutions.
- Accept and post payments, manage and balance cash drawer and petty cash and make bank deposits per company guidelines.
- Call past due tenants in accordance with company collection process.
- Perform Daily Checklist tasks including opening/closing procedures, lock checks, tenant letters, print and analyze required reports, order supplies, and ensure proper merchandising standards.
- Perform cleaning and light maintenance on property to ensure units are rent ready and grounds are kept to company cleanliness standards.
- Navigate various computer systems including Microsoft Office, Sitelink, Jira, Call Potential and Dashboard. Enter data, and complete processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum one-year customer service experience. Ideal candidates will come from a customer facing, sales-oriented position such as retail sales, hotel, car rental, collections agency, call center.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience using software programs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a small team.
- Excellent problem resolution skills including the ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off
- Learning and development opportunities to maximize your potential.
- Great Culture
- Opportunity to work independently.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Storage Rentals of AmericaEast Moline, IL
RetailView All Storage Rentals of America Jobs
Get fresh Associate Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.