**WE ARE LOCATED IN LONDONDERRY, NH**
We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible businesses can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Machine Operator will be responsible for all operational activities related to safety, product safety, line efficiency, performance and ingredient usage of the assigned production line.
- • Responsible for the product quality
- • Responsible for monitoring the weight control, line checks, changeovers, start up, shutdown and other process at the line.
- • Responsible to ensure Stonyfield products are aligned with specification
- • Responsible for ensuring the housekeeping, GMP compliance, and respect for the zoning for the assigned production line.
- • Responsible for ensuring that material handling is aware of any materials requirements for the line
- • Responsible to contribute to the overall success of the entire assign production shift
- • Responsible to ensure all containers used in the production process have proper labels to be in compliance
- • Responsible for the Clean in Place (CIP) of the assigned production line
- • Responsible for the completion of master sanitation
- • Responsible to ensure operator control sheets have accurate information related to the fruit and flavor consumption
- • Responsible to contribute to Problem Solving Groups (PSG’s) to enhance the performance of the line
- • Being able to deal with changes in the work environment, being an active contributor to positive changes.
- • Perform other duties as assigned.
- • Three to Five years experience in manufacturing environment.
- • HMI experience a plus
- • Ability to work in a 12 hour schedule.
- • Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- • Solid written and oral communication skills.
- • Ability to work in a noisy area.
- • Computer literacy required.
- • English proficiency (reading , writing skills)
- • Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- • Ability to operate in a team environment.
- • Ability to adapt in a changing work environment.
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible business can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead in our efforts to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet, and our employees are at the center of our mission.