Field Construction Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A REPUTABLE, STABLE COMPANY?
STONHARD IS THAT COMPANY!
WORK WITH STONHARD IS YEAR ROUND, THIS IS NOT A JOB FOR A SPECIFIC PROJECT, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A LONG TERM CAREER!!
SOLVE PROBLEMS. MOTIVATE. DO. LEARN. GROW.
Stonhard and its brands believe that quality people, products and service make everything possible.
We currently have an opening for a Field Engineer within our to cover a specific market. A Field Engineer with Stonhard is responsible for site supervision and installation of Stonhard products on projects within a specific region.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Someone who is detailed, a hands-on project leader and a problem solver.
- BS Construction Management or BS Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical or Civil) and 1-2 years related experience in industrial or commercial construction/project management.
- Must be willing to travel and have reliable transportation. (Daily driving approx. 20% & travel within sales region, approx. 50%). Some weekends required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and have a thorough understanding of construction safety regulations.
- Successful candidate will possess the means for paying for travel with monthly reimbursement of travel expenses
DO WE HAVE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR? Our Construction Management Group works closely with our direct US sales team of over 200.
We provide a competitive base salary, bonus package, solid health coverage, 401K and pension plan, plus an expense package including car allowance.
You will also receive on-going training, administrative support, technical service, and R&D support along with encouragement, recognition and opportunities for growth. And we stand behind our nearly century-old Stonhard name and our brands.
DO YOU SEE YOURSELF WORKING WITH US? LET’S GET STARTED.
Stonhard is part of RPM, International (NYSE: RPM) is headquartered in Maple Shade, NJ and has nearly a century of experience manufacturing and installing high performance, seamless floors throughout the world. We manufacture and install long-term floor, wall and lining solutions to markets including, but not limited to: food & beverage, general manufacturing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, education, healthcare, government, technology and hospitality.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
EngineeringView all jobs at Stonhard
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?