Registered Nurse Supervisor
Stoney Point Healthcare Center Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $40 to $50 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Stoney Point Healthcare CenterWhy Work Here?
Great Company Management with Great and Experienced Team Members! Resident Care is our Priority for all of hour Dementia residents.
132 Bed SNF with concentrated services associated with Rehab and Dementia Care.
21820 Craggyview Ave Chatsworth CA 91311Los Angeles, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Stoney Point Healthcare Center