Embroidery Machine Operator
- $21 to $28 Hourly
We are searching for an experienced Machine Embroidery Operator to join our store team! The Machine Embroidery Operator’s responsibilities include setting up embroidery machines, selecting pertinent tools and materials, troubleshooting equipment, and ensuring that all projects are completed to work order specifications.
- Run embroidery machine, including operation, maintenance, and computer interface programming/preparation
- Develop strong working knowledge of embroidery on different fabric
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
- Ensure all embroidery orders are completed to brand standards
- Independently sets up machine for specific job.
- Produces quality pieces with image properly aligned and with quality imprint.
- Ability to work weekends & in-store events
- Experience with Brother embroidery machines
- Experience creating graphics to be sent to an embroidery machine
- Excellent hand/eye coordination and attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret job orders and instructional manuals
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to work legally in the USA
Stoney Clover LaneNewport Beach, CA
ManufacturingView All Stoney Clover Lane Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.