- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for supporting doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. You may also be asked to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical office. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities may include:
- Interview patients and document basic medical history
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Update and file medical records
- Check with patients and document in patient records
- Assist during medical examinations/procedures
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Administer vaccinations and therapeutic injections to both adult and pediatric patients
What we are looking for in a Medical Assistant:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant
- Experience working with pediatric patients, especially vaccinations
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Experience working within an Electronic Health Record system
Stoney Batter Family Medicine
5311 Limestone Rd Ste 201 Wilmington DE 19808Wilmington, DE
Get fresh Doctor Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.