Position Description: Clinical Therapist
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Job Location: Oxford, MS
*Stonewater will pay 100% of the following employee insurance benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability andShort-Term Disability. Stonewater offers Paid Time Off as well as a 401k Profit-Sharing Plan with a 100% match of up to 6%.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve the patients at Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center in accordance with state regulations, The Joint Commission and Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center policy.
- Help with history gathering and screening on potential patients in the pre-admission phase.
- Meet with each patient upon intake, explaining the rules and culture of Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center.
- Perform assessment measures/data collection on each patient every 15 days following their Date of Intake (DOI). Responsible for tracking all assessment dates.
- Maintain assessment data for use in reporting, evaluations and research.
- Utilize and administer psycho-education curriculum approved by Director of Clinical Strategy.
- Plan, lead and/or supervise psycho-education groups as directed by program requirements.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for each patient.
- Work in collaboration with the treatment team to ensure patient’s individual goals are being met and review with patient at weekly meeting.
- Meet individually with patients on a weekly basis to discuss case plan, goals, concerns, needs, etc.
- Maintain accurate and excellent documentation for each patient.
- Perform the planning of discharge and recovery support services.
- Provide therapeutic support for direct care staff for Stonewater patients. This may require after hours onsite support when necessary.
- Conduct staff, parent and volunteer training in mental health and substance use disorder treatment best practices.
- Conduct CBT/DBT/MI staff trainings.
- Participate in required trainings and staff meetings.
- Work to create a “DBT climate” as part of the milieu.
- Business travel for purposes of work matters when requested to do so.
- Accept directives that may be in addition to the duties outlined above on an as needed basis to ensure the health of the Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center program.
- Participate in equipping, encouraging and empowering each patient at Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center to be all they were created to be, and help them to understand that they were created on purpose for a purpose.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW); Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT); Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). If the Clinical Therapist is licensed in a different state, they must become licensed in Mississippi prior to service delivery.
- Must be able to conduct therapy with adolescent patients.
- CBT/DBT training will be provided onsite but previous CBT/DBT experience is preferred.
- A passion to see individuals who deal with mental health and substance use disorders experience healing, life change, and purposeful living and believe that change can happen under the conditions defined in the Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center vision statement, mission statement and core values.
- Emotional maturity.
- Ability and stamina to work within state regulations and Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center policy, even if regulations/policy goes against personal beliefs.
- Ability to manage a busy workload.
- Flexibility in work hours, programs and services.
- Excellent personal and professional boundaries.
- Adherence to the Stonewater Adolescent Recovery Center's vision statement, mission statement and core values.
- Ability to work with patients/staff/volunteers with varying faith backgrounds.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Current and valid driver's license and seven years driving experience.
- Clean DMV record.
- Proof of current, effective driver’s insurance.
- Child Abuse Index Check clearance.
- Fingerprint/DOJ clearance.
- Health and TB clearance.
We are a unique, adolescent, behavioral healthcare organization providing every patient with a comprehensive and customized level of care. We’re located on over 60 acres of land in the rolling, green hill country of Oxford, Mississippi. Oxford is an awesome college town an hour south of Memphis, Tennessee. It somehow manages to balance being progressive and cool with quintessentially Southern and charming - not an easy task. People come from all over the country to experience the Ole Miss Grove and live Blues music scene just a few miles away in the Mississippi Delta. We've got art festivals, our own film festival, SEC sports, one of the country's best bookstores and a town square that creates the central hub for it all in the best way possible. You thought those places were just in the storybooks but we assure you it still exists! You’ll love it! In addition to our town, our campus is beautiful (if we do say so ourselves). The custom-built Southern-style home overlooks a peaceful lake, providing a safe and protective environment removed from the pressures of the outside world. At Stonewater, we offer our patients a home where they can feel the comfort to explore nature and focus on recovery while receiving the highest level of clinical and medical care. The programs for each resident at Stonewater are designed to build a solid, lasting foundation; promote cleansing and renewal for a fresh start, and bring families back together for the ongoing journey of recovery. YES!
We are looking to grow our Stonewater team with people who share this same passion and enthusiasm for providing a successful and exceptional treatment experience. A team that believes in and daily executes Stonewater’s Vision, Mission, and Values (see below). Fortunately, our patients and their families aren’t the only ones to benefit from our Vision, Mission, and Value-centric culture. Our team benefits as well! By Seeing One Another as God’s Creations and Celebrating Wins, we promote positivity and genuine relationship-building in the workplace. Not only do we pursue organizational health on the Stonewater campus but we pursue it off campus as well. We enjoy team-building events that range from our summer Splash Bash to 5K races, Escape Rooms and our special Christmas Gift Giveaway and Family Dinner Party. You may come in a stranger but you won’t stay one for long!
Thank you again for your interest in Stonewater. We hope that you enjoy getting to know this organization - we look forward to learning more about you!
Lifelong Recovery Lived.
We believe in helping individuals find their God-given purpose and learn the life skills necessary to choose disciplined, transformed lives.
Stonewater Core Values:
*Invest in the Point*Choose to Grow
*Protect Security*See One Another as God’s Creations
*Serve to Lead*Celebrate Wins
*Own it*Challenge the Box